Monday, April 29, 2013

A Look at Germany

Hi friends! Sorry for the extended absence. We had a wonderful week in Germany and decided to take another week off from blogging to catch up on life a bit.

I'm not going to post full details on our Germany trip until we get through our 2012 road trip posts (what can I say, I like things to be in order). But here are some photo highlights to hold you over!

Also, I wanted to let you know that there will be a change in our posting frequency. We had been posting almost every weekday, but for now we're going to do probably three posts a week. Thanks so much for understanding!

-Amanda


3 comments:

  1. Good for you for giving yourself a posting break! Sometimes we all need to, I think.
    Germany is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you have been to Frankfurt - my hometown! Miss it so much and loved seeing a bit of it through your pictures today! Hope you had a great trip!! Kristina x

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments!

Pin It button on image hover