Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Amanda's Birthday

Sunday was my birthday. Yep, on Mother's Day! I turned 29 - now I'm officially in the last year of my 20s (and technically a cradle robber for the next two weeks). I think this little road trip of ours is the perfect way to celebrate the end of a decade, for the both of us.

We didn't do too much to celebrate, but we did enjoy a few cocktails around Cleveland, OH and I got to catch up on Gossip Girl and eat the best guacamole I've ever had - they put goat cheese in it!  I didn't get a cupcake (shame on you, husband!) and my official birthday dinner was at a chain restaurant in Toledo, OH because nothing birthday appropriate exists here, or so it seems. But, oh well!  This is shaping up to be my best year to date, so no complaints here!

-Amanda

My first birthday drink: a delicious Manhattan at The Velvet Tango Room. This place had great quality throw-back cocktails and housemade bitters.


Happy birthday to me!

Photos originally from my instagram (@amandabouzakine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments!

Pin It button on image hover